Sunday 6 April 2014

Environment is bliss - truly Kissanpur




It's without doubt a fact that human beings share the most integral bond in their life with the nature. The power of nature cannot be put into mere words but it's a joy that we relish EACH day in your life.

Be it waking up in the morning and feeling the cold 'air' in the surrounding or be it the sun-rise, giving you the positive vibes to get up and live another day filled with hopes and dreams, making your life worthwhile. Nature is the base on which this earth stands, without it - the human-life would be just like a body without soul.

I share a strong bond with the nature. I still remember my childhood weekends - bursting out of the house at 8:00 AM in the morning and playing my heart-out in the fields, even taking a nap at the lush green outfields and that was because the nature always 'welcomed' me with open hearts, the innocence of the child demands nothing but being welcomed.

My village Tamuria


My great grandfather was a farmer - he spent the majority of his life in the farms, producing the crops which fulfill our daily-needs of protein (dal, rice, wheat etc). My great grandfather has had a huge impact on my life. Even though I never met him, I feel that I have  - through the stories that my grandfather and father tell of his. And besides, whenever I go to my native village, I still go to his farms and just stand there and appreciate the nature's beauty at the very place, where my grandfather spent the majority of time in his life. It ought to be special to live such a life, close to the nature - exploring the beauty of nature and not only taking the goods from it but also returning something back. :)

My great grandfather was a very hard working man, who left for work on his fields at 5:00 AM in the morning and returned in the afternoon and went back again in the evening to see how the day went by - in terms of the growth of the crops. My father says "my grandfather was so close to the nature, that he could tell on which day it will rain/which day it wouldn't, just by himself. He didn't even require any instrument or internet/tv to get the knowledge of how the weather would be throughout the day." - this could only be possible for 1 reason, he was a man who knew nature and appreciated it, in his lifetime he got the power to know more and more about it, which made him a perfect farmer and a terrific human being (my great grandfather). :)

To this date, whenever I visit my village, the surroundings are different and better if I may add. Less pollution is there as there are less cars, more closer to nature's beauty because there are more trees, more animals because life is less threatening, more ponds because the humidity is average - this all adds up and makes my village a perfect place to experience nature.

Be a #NaturesFriends, it's the most integral bond of our life. A friend of ours that demands nothing but gives everything that it has to offer i.e. nature. :)
Aditya Jha Author

Aditya Jha is 20 years old and has had a passion for writing since a young age. He has had the great honor of being published in the book "blank space", which featured his fictional short story "a writer's tale". He has also published 2 ebooks - Best.Generation.Ever. and An Iron Lady (Autobiography on his grandmother's life). He has great passion for speaking and is a Delhi University Debator - having won various laurels for his speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment