Wednesday 31 December 2014

Micromax Canvas P666 : Works charms with it's lighting speed : A must have in 2015


Credits for the banner : IndiBlogger



In today's highly competitive world, speed is everything - we all want our work to be done in a "jiffy". We're surrounded by technology i.e. gadgets which make our day to day work easier and more efficient > like my Micromax Canvas mobile or my Micromax Canvas tab which always keeps me 2 steps ahead of my work - speed for me is everything, I hate waste of time and being late.

This new year I make a new resolution - to rediscover my passion for reading and writing. Usually when I'm on the go, I always want to read on the go but I can't because the speed of my mobile just isn't good enough BUT things are about to change because now I've decided to shift to the newly launched, Micromax Canvas Tab p666 which has a Intel graphic media accelerator inside which will help me read ebooks at a blazing speed and write articles in the speed of a lightning.

I'm thankful that gone are the days when I needed to carry my heavy laptop everywhere I went and then the uncomfortably of writing on it, say, in my car for example - sitting at the back seat but just not finding enough space to write or read properly. BUT with the Micromax Canvas Tab p666 - I don't need much space, I can easily carry it wherever I go - read and write even while sitting in my car - now, this is truly where technology rocks.

My another passion is to take photos while on the go. Usually the tablets that you'll find are coming with low quality cameras i.e. 2 MP. BUT, Micromax Canvas p666 comes with a 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera which means that I can rediscover my love for nature whenever I'm travelling because I'd be able to take photos on the go > thanks to the amazingly fast Micromax Canvas p666 > the all in one tablet for yours needs. 

Rediscovering love for driving : For a travel freak like me, I like to go to far away places with my car and that results in me often finding myself in isolated places. What should I do then! The answer is simple.. With the speed of Micromax Canvas p666 and the feature of voice searching on google by just saying "okay, google", I can find a friend in a tablet in the time of need. The super quick processor will ensure for a efficient GPRS system which will support me whenever I find myself lost in the magical journey of travelling. Hence, rediscovering my love for travelling. :)

Above are 3 reasons as to how Micromax Canvas p666 will help me rediscover my passion for reading and writing, photography and travelling - there are many more but I can just go on and on.. 

Therefore it's pretty easily understood - this new year, Micromax Canvas p666 with it's lighting speed is a must have to survive in this world which moves at a lightning speed. :)
Aditya Jha Author

Aditya Jha is 20 years old and has had a passion for writing since a young age. He has had the great honor of being published in the book "blank space", which featured his fictional short story "a writer's tale". He has also published 2 ebooks - Best.Generation.Ever. and An Iron Lady (Autobiography on his grandmother's life). He has great passion for speaking and is a Delhi University Debator - having won various laurels for his speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment