Tuesday 13 January 2015

No Fikar, Bech Quikr


Quikr.Com - a  site that is changing the way we buy and sell our stuff. It has been of great use to it's customers in light of the fact that earlier, one had to look for various criteria's like - determining the price of their used product to resell OR finding appropriate enough price for a used product but NOW, quikr takes care of all the stressful part of buying and selling of product and all you've to do is post your ad as the seller OR look through a wide variety of products and buy the one that meets your budget and your needs.

The topic of discussion really is; if I were relocating to Bangalore, how would I use http://bangalore.quikr.com/  to my advantage.

I was living in Bangalore a few years ago. Before the relocation, I had these array of items lying around my house in New Delhi, which I didn't even use any more and were taking up additional space. What I did is; Iwent to quikr and posted ads of the product I no longer required and was taking up additional space.

After which, I got an amazing response to her ad and people were willing to buy the stuff which I no more required but could very well come into use for them (buyers).

I made sure that I was reasonable in dealing with the buyers and that I set a reasonable price on the products I was looking to resell. There were about 8-9 products which I sold through quikr and guess what! After shifting to Bangalore and unpacking my stuff, I realized how much more space I had in my house and how the stuff I no longer required came into good use for other buyers and in fact as a seller - I got a great deal on all the products I sold on quikr and I got very reasonable prices on all the products I sold on quikr.

I'm back to New Delhi and I'm still very much active on quikr and always look to sell/buy stuff through it as 1) the site is very reasonable and user-friendly and 2) both the buyers and sellers are benefited through quikr.

If I relocated to Bangalore, I will do what I did last time. I'd look to sell the stuff I no longer use through quikr. Further, as a buyer - I can also look for options to buy items through quikr because as I mentioned earlier, quikr is beneficial for both the buyers and the sellers.

Hence, using quikr has truly helped me and when I shifted to Bangalore, it was of great help to me that I could free up some space in my new house because we all know how crucial it is to have space in your house. :)

No Fikar, Bech Quikr. :)
http://bangalore.quikr.com/
Aditya Jha Author

Aditya Jha is 20 years old and has had a passion for writing since a young age. He has had the great honor of being published in the book "blank space", which featured his fictional short story "a writer's tale". He has also published 2 ebooks - Best.Generation.Ever. and An Iron Lady (Autobiography on his grandmother's life). He has great passion for speaking and is a Delhi University Debator - having won various laurels for his speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment