Friday 23 January 2015

Proposing to my crush on valentine's day : A filmy affair


                                                           http://cupidgames.closeup.in/

Crush - it's a very strong word, which when experienced makes you do silly things. We've all been there, done that. Younger ones out there who haven't experienced it yet, well, when you've crush on someone you're in for a roll-coaster ride. 

Smiling for no reason, feeling sad for no reason, remembering your crush for no reason, waiting for their reply for hours, wishing to see them 24x7, hoping that you are making a good impression in front of your crush.. and so on... These are just a few things that we do when we've crush on someone. 


Now if having a crush wasn't enough to feel this roller-coaster ride, what if I were for instance to propose to my crush! That too on valentines day.. THE most romantic day that there has every been. 


You know, I've always imagined proposing in a filmy manner. 

To start off, I will reserve 2 seats in the most luxurious restaurant of the city for me and my crush, ensuring that we're in for a great evening. 

I'll make the call to my crush and ask her to come on a dinner with me - of course as a friend, wouldn't want to reveal too much of the surprise and of course NOT TO MENTION that I'm gonna propose, wouldn't want her to get scared. :p

Once we reach the restaurant, I will ask her to order her favorite dishes and ensure that she's comfortable. Slowly and steadily, I will start telling her why she's special to me and how every minute spent with her is worth it and I feel more "closer" to her as every second that we spend passes by. 

A must remember though; an evening without music just cannot be romantic and hence, I'll arrange for perhaps a violinist (if the restaurant permits) to make the dinner even more romantic. 

After which will come the most "filmy" proposal and one that we've all imagined to implement in our life. Yes yes yes.. you got it... 

A ring in her champagne and then a speech illustrating my love for her, something along these lines.. 

"You're the one for you,
you complete me, you make my life worthwhile, 
each day is complete with you, each minute without you is incomplete, 
a life spent with you will truly be the life I always hoped to live, 
hence I propose you, will you the Mrs.Right"? 

*The above lines are written by me. 

And that's how I'll propose to my crush on the valentine's day.. 

Keeping it simple and filmy, that's my style of proposing and getting "close up" with my crush. This valentine's day, proposing filmy fashion will be my style.

What is your idea of getting "close up" to your crush? :)
Aditya Jha Author

Aditya Jha is 20 years old and has had a passion for writing since a young age. He has had the great honor of being published in the book "blank space", which featured his fictional short story "a writer's tale". He has also published 2 ebooks - Best.Generation.Ever. and An Iron Lady (Autobiography on his grandmother's life). He has great passion for speaking and is a Delhi University Debator - having won various laurels for his speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment