Saturday 2 August 2014

#WhatTheBlack - a surprise package par excellence


#WhatTheBlack - intrigued, excited, surprised, the words don't come into context when I go about explaining my joy for this tremendous "SherLock - mystery" that only selected bloggers were part of, over the last 4 days.

#WhatTheBlack - what could it be, I wondered at the time of receiving my first clue on day 1. As I opened the gift box, there it was - an EGG. Not just any egg, a chocolate egg.



I went on twitter and posted the image. As expected, every blogger for this activity had troubles in coming into confusion about #WhatTheBlack is going on. Understandably so, it was only day 1. 

Day 2  : a day of newspaper.. Well, day 2 came with a HUGE surprise and twist - a newspaper which was black in colour and with stories about people finding the black egg. Majority of the stories that the newspaper had were in some way or the other related to black. I wasn't even close to guessing what exactly was #WhatTheBlack. 

Day 3 : Mystery solved, Sherlock to the rescue! On day 3, it was either guess or sit at home and watch others guessing. I decided to be a lot more careful and as the package for Day 3 arrived, I looked at the paper glass and napkins very carefully, there was a letter ENCL with the package. I read the letter and at the end of the letter, they're were the magic words "Colgate".

I began my search and the hard work paid off! I came to the conclusion that #WhatTheBlack is Colgate's Charcoal Brush.


Egg+Newspaper+Thermocol glass and Tissue paper = something related to breakfast and dentists too perhaps

I had the instinct that I'm in the right direction and sent in my guess to BlogAdda.


Link to my guess : https://twitter.com/Aditya_J6/status/495143191251668992

Will I be among the first 10 to guess it right! Stay tuned to know.
Aditya Jha Author

Aditya Jha is 20 years old and has had a passion for writing since a young age. He has had the great honor of being published in the book "blank space", which featured his fictional short story "a writer's tale". He has also published 2 ebooks - Best.Generation.Ever. and An Iron Lady (Autobiography on his grandmother's life). He has great passion for speaking and is a Delhi University Debator - having won various laurels for his speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment